First Blog Post

Hi! My name is Emma and I am from Tualatin, Oregon. I’ve lived in that general area my entire life which includes the surrounding cities of Aurora and Wilsonville. I am getting my degree in business, so it was kind of a given that I would be enrolled in this class at some point. Marketing as a whole is relatively new to me and I’m excited to learn more about communicating with different target audiences and seeing which methods of obtaining audience's attention work and which are major failures in the marketing world. I’m also excited to be able to “sell” something whether it is a product or a concept, and I think it will make me more convincing as a person.


 An aspect of myself that I am always willing to explore more is trying new food, especially in cities that I am visiting and won’t get the chance to try again any time soon, so I might as well take advantage of the foods that aren’t available to me in my hometown. This applies now more than ever because this is my first “big move” away from home compared to moves from childhood. I think living close to Portland had a huge influence on my love for trying new foods because there are a lot of options for trying new cultures’ food and I am also not complaining that my sister likes to try new food more than I do and she always pays for me because the broke college student stereotype is real. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening- NFL- Travis and Taylor

Social Listening- ELF Cosmetics